Re: artists

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Steve Baker wrote:

> I will almost certainly buy Maya sooner or later.

I know a guy who got the full version of Maya for Linux from the Danish
distributor, because they did not provide the Student release for Linux.

Perhaps your son could qualify as a student?

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
If you're a command-line user (that is, someone who knows how to read and