Re: Paint program?

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 09:34:37 +0200 (CEST)
madsdyd@challenge.dk wrote:

> In ligth of the recent discussion of GIMP as an image manipulation
> program, can anyone recommend a good general purpose paint program?`I see
> people recomming old Amiga titles I have never heard of, but I am looking
> for a native (OSS) Linux solution.

To be honest I've never been able to find one, at least one that provides
the mix of pixel-level control, brush types and operations and drawing modes
I have come to expect. One of these days I'll get around to writing a
version of TVPaint for Linux, I just need to clone myself a few times...

Chris