Re: Update

On 15 Aug, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> Ok, I haven't heard from the 'big players' lately, so I feel kind of
> out of touch. Can I get a show of hands from everybody on the list, as
> to who's in which category?

NNTP sounds like a good plan to me.

I think taking comp.os.linux.news is a bad idea - I much prefer a
closed news service - where people must go through some kind of web
interface to post articles.  This allows a more controlled interface.

I think we need to have something that is unquestionably ours.  Going
out to usenet is a bad idea, imho.

I seriously doubt you will be able to get the authors of INN to strip
75% of the code for us.  I'm willing to run INN at threepoint.com, but
is everyone else willing?

Dave