Re: Discussions and Proposal

Dave-
 I took your suggestions and incorporated them into the proposal.  We have
heard from Mark Bolzern already- I stumbled across linuxnews a little while
ago too.  Roger is going to invite him to the list, and I've dropped him an
email as well.  He sounds interested.

  The proposal now has a home at http://linuxunited.org/projects/news/news_pr
oposal.html.  As usual, please look at it and comment.  I think you're
absolutely right the infrastructure (including distribution) are the primary
areas we need to look at.

Nils.

In message <199807311437.JAA21134@lyn112.tsg.adc.com>, Dave Whitinger writes:
>I have some feedback on the proposol.  Everything below is just IMHO.

...cut...