Re: License for mixminion dist

> Hi, all.  I'm answering all my mixminion mail tonight, and resurrecting
> some threads of Roger's that I earlier decided to ignore until reply
> blocks were settled.

I would like to use standard licenses (in fact, I'd like to use one or more of
the Big Four listed at `http://zooko.com/license_quick_ref.html').

A useful tool is Peter Lowe's interactive version:

http://yoyo.org/~pgl/lqr/

I think it would be best if it were under LGPL, because all five of the
columns are set to "Y".  As far as I understand, that would prevent anyone
from distributing a mixminion node which didn't come with source *for its
mixminion component*, but it doesn't require them to release source for other
components like, uh, e.g. a massively multiplayer online role playing game
built on top of mixminion.

Regards,

Zooko

Zooko.Com -- Security and Distributed Systems Engineering