[ANNOUNCE] Mixminion 0.0.7rc2

==== MIXMINION 0.0.7RC2

  This is *not* an April Fools joke.

  Mixminion version 0.0.7, release candidate 2 is now available.  There are
  numerous bugfixes from 0.0.7rc1, and a few new features.  Perhaps more
  significantly, we finally have accurate and complete man pages; please let
  me know how I can make them better.

  Please try this out and let me know if it works for you; unless I get any
  major bug reports, I'll turn this into a final release some time this week.

   Source: http://mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.7rc2.tar.gz
Signature: http://mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.7rc2.tar.gz.asc
   README: http://mixminion.net/dist/README-0.0.7rc2

  For Windows users with Python 2.3 and OpenSSL 0.9.7:

Installer: http://mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.7rc2.win32-py2.3.exe
Signature: http://mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.7rc2.win32-py2.3.exe.asc

  For Windows users without Python 2.3, or Windows users who want to try
  a standalone version:

   Binary: http://mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.7rc1.win32.zip
Signature: http://mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.7rc1.win32.zip.asc

NEW IN VERSION 0.0.7rc2: (from the README)
   - BUGFIXES
     - Provide more helpful error messages when directory download fails.
     - Fix a possible crash during message delivery
     - Fix a race condition with multiple simultaneous processes.
     - Don't create empty output files when there is no data to write.
     - Many bugfixes for client-side message reassembly.

   - UI FIXES
     - All options that asked for a number of hops are now deprecated (with
       warnings) or disabled (with errors); use -P instead.
     - Server bandwith spikiness is now configurable.
     - ConnectionTimout has been renamed (more accurately) to Timeout.
     - The -i and -o flags are now optional whereever possible, and
       default to stdin and stdout.

   - DOCUMENTATION
     - Mixminion now ships with man pages for mixminion(1), mixminiond(8),
       mixminionrc(5), and mixminiond.conf(5).

--
Nick Mathewson