avoiding anonymous emails

Hi
I have received a complaint from a person who received several
anonymous emails with personal insults and harassment. The person
don't want to receive further anonymous emails. I can of course only
block anonymous emails sent from the laforge node which I operate. At
the moment the person needs to contact all mixminion node operators to
avoid receiving further anonymous emails.
Maybe we could set up a website where people could register their
email address if they didn't want to receive any anonymous email. This
list of email addresses could then be populated through the server
directory.

Best regards,
Simon Østengaard