Re: Sending messages without "-----BEGIN TYPE III "

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 09:03:03PM +0200, Marco Calamari wrote:

> Is there a way to send a message without the
>  encapsulation between

No, this isn't implemented, but if somebody wanted to do it, that'd be
great.

> This can be useful to insert by hand headers, i.e. to
>  use mail2news gateways.

Actually, headers use a different (and dumb) scheme.  Probably it
would be a good idea to redesign how headers work so that clients can
include arbitrary headers, and servers can support a limited subset of
their choice.  I worry about feature creep, though.  Somebody should
spec and implement this. :)

yrs,
--
Nick Mathewson