Problems with cside mixminion node

The cside mixminion node has suffered a major problem.

As a result of a normal Debian testing update the version of Python
on the system was updated.

Unfortunately this update included a downgrade of the libDB used by
python. The net result is that the mixminion internal databases become
*unreadable*

I've moved the entire "work" directory out of the way and restarted the
node.

I suspect several messages are lost.

regards,

Colin
(cside remop)

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1903 236872  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

"Captain, the tribbles are eating the boards, the dilithium is
decrystalizing, the warp core integrity is shot, the engines refuse to talk
to me, and -- worst of all -- we're out of duct tape!"