things for doing

I finally met Len the other night. I talked to him for a bit, then talked
to Roger later on. We mentioned several things. I'm posting these things
here so people can comment or pick them up.

* Recruiting remops outside the U.S. and Germany.

* Setting up a stable Type III nymserver. (After we finish building one,
of course).
	Rachel Greenstadt and I plan to start a remailer site at Harvard
	in the fall. We could host a nymserver there as well. The major
	work right now seems to be specifying; Roger tells me that
	George wanted to do this as soon as he returned.

* Once we have lots of experience with a type III nymserver, transition
nym.alias.net to a type III nymserver. This won't happen for a long while.

* Abuse prevention mechanisms for Mixminion.
	Roger and I talked about a mechanism for users to add themselves
to a remailer block list if and only if they receive a message from that
remailer. I will detail this in a separate message. If there are no
screams, then I'll add it to the spec.

* Recruiting developers for Mixmaster 4.0 .
	Len says he has enough developers to finish Mixmaster 3
	in the next few weeks, but he wants to make Mixmaster 4
	a re-write from the ground up. He needs people for this.

Len, Roger, please let me know if I forgot anything.

-David