Back from Europe

Hi everyone,

I am back from Brussels, and have found a pile of emails, and physical
mails on my desk. I am clearing all this up and start writing something
like a draft spec for a simple nym server. I should have something by
Monday evening (UK time).

I also have done some work on how to provide forward secure anonymity by
adding more state to the mix nodes. The paper is now submitted to NordSec
2002 and is available on-line at:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~gd216/fsmix.pdf
Since we have decided not to include any not fully understood features to
MixMinion, it is not of vital importance to the project but it is still
something that could be a candidate feature for the next versions.

Another research area that I had some deep thoughts on (and some heavy
maths as well) are network topologies. I am in the process of doing some
more work on these and will let you know if there are any relevant
results.

Yours,

George