paranion problems

The paranoia server has some problems (visible also on statistics, our latency has
greatly increase lately), in the last weeks we had a lot of crashes,
we are investigating if the problem is hardware or software.
It seems that now the server is stable (no crashes in the last 3 days)
we have changed an hd and stopped all services based on recompiled binaries,
so remailer, pinger and also the mixminion node are in "standby"
until we are sure about the source of the crashes.

The problem is also that I'm leaving for a couple of weeks, without connection,
and also other peoples that could reboot the server in the case of crashes
are not available until the end of august for a quick intervention,
(it's holidays time here in italy),
so we have decided to stop all this services to prevent crashes that could
affect other services we offer (mail, web, proxy and so on) until 24 august (at least).

I'm sorry, shit happens.

--
Paranoia Remailer Admin

See headers for key fingerprints