Mixminion nodes down

The mixminion nodes xbox, pbox-level-2 and pboxlevel3
 goes down last saturday.

This massive shutdown is not permanent, nor due to an attack
 or other malicious fact.

The first node had an hardware problem during the last
 shutdown, and the two others need to be moved
 from their present locations.

We planned to have all three nodes online again
 at the end of august; the first one (pbox-level-2)
 will be online in a week.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ciao.   Marco Calamari

--

+--------------- http://www.winstonsmith.info ---------------+
| il Progetto Winston Smith: scolleghiamo il Grande Fratello |