Re: [minion-cvs] Use Zooko"s zlibutil to do bounded uncompression with P...

Cool!  You chose to use my zlibutil code!

What's the minimum Python version you support?

I support Python 1.5 in pyutil and Mnet, but not because there are actually any
Python 1.5 users [1].  More because we have *always* supported Python 1.5 (since
back when Python 1.5 was the latest version) and I have lots of utility
functions in compat.py [1] for that purpose.

Anyway, if you want to support Python 1.5, you'll have to change
"if sys.version[:3] < (2,2,0)" to "if compat.version()[:3] < (2,2,0)".

Regards,

Zooko

[1] stats about what version of Python is used by Mnet users:
    http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=1472653&forum_id=7702

[2] http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pyutil/pyutil_new/pyutil/compat.py?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup