Re: mixminion start error

Now I feel stupid! I made a user for mixminion but used my usually user to
start and send mail. When I logged on a mixminion user everything seems to
work. I sent an email to myself just now, and it seemed to work, I will know
when it arrives.

I fetched the 0.0.8.1alpha1 this morning. I noticed a warning that is it newer
then the recommended version. I guess I shud drop by to .0.07 version.

If I dont get the email, I will pass all the below as requested, but for now,
It seems to be working

Best Regards,

Bruce