Re: Minion reliability no better than Mixmaster?

Mixminion is still in a very early stage of development. The stats
have suffered due to features that have yet to be coded. Keep in mind
that this is, at best, alpha code.

The queue delivery system has not been coded. This means that when a
ping is sent, it isn't put into a queue to be sent at some time in the
future, it is sent REALTIME. If ANYTHING between the two systems is
having problems at that moment the ping fails. The current stats are
a meaningful measurement of the computer systems and of the Internet,
not of Mixminion.

With this in mind, I think the stats are remarkably high.

As I understand it the queue system should be in the next release or
two, and at that time the stats should be more accurate and true to
the stability of the Mixminion network.