[ANN] Mixminion 0.0.3rc2

So there are enough bugfixes in that I'm putting out another release
candidate.  Try it out and let me know if anything goes wrong; I hope to
put out the final release tonight or tomorrow.

   Source: http://www.mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.3rc2.tar.gz
Signature: http://www.mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.3rc2.tar.gz.sig
   README: http://www.mixminion.net/dist/README-0.0.3rc2

From the readme:

NEW IN VERSION 0.0.3rc2:
   Numerous bugfixes, including:
      - More verbose client locking
      - More reasonable log messages
      - Better messages on missing openssl
      - Improved documentation
      - Better support for confused permissions on build
      - Better errors on failing directory retrieval
      - Less verbose description of reply blocks skipped.
      - Base64 encoding should no longer get corrupted by outlook
      - Fix nasty race on queue cleaning.
      - The code compiles (but doesn't run) under cygwin.
   New features:
      - mixminion stop-server and mixminion reload-server commands.
--
Nick Mathewson <nickm@freehaven.net>