The Lost Biro Project, first official draft

You can download it from <http://home.hccnet.nl/t.j.boschloo/TLBP/TLBP- Specs-0.1beta030218.html>. I am tired now, writing this took a lot out of me today. I will re-read it when I have rested again and I would welcome any constructive comments over the next few weeks or any links that I might have gotten wrong from my head.

I guess I will go watch some video tonight. I should have Nikita, Farscape, Cleopetra 2525, Gundam Wings, Big Guy and Rusty among other things, if the tape has not ejected already ;-) Then I will probably go and walk along the beach unless I am too tired still.

Well, that kind of felt like taking an exam for about six hours straight. Hope I passed (out)..

Regs,
Thomas

(Oh yeah, I am trying to replace mixmaster and nym.alias.net but I have a feeling I already told the group over the last couple of days ;-)