Re: Running Mixminion for Testing

It is hardcoded, and I don't think it's documented.  If you look at
[0] you can find where it pulls the directory from.  Read all the
relevant code to understand what's happening, make liberal use of
'pdb.set_trace()', and you ought to be able to figure out how to run
your own.  When you do, we'd all appreciate a blog post about it and
you putting your edits in a github fork. =)

-tom

https://github.com/mixminion/mixminion/blob/master/lib/mixminion/ClientDirectory.py#L44