Type-III Anonymous message

This is a type-III anonymous message, send to you by a server that is
only up for a couple of minutes at a time, to test out SMTP delivery.
It's also firewalled off from the rest of the world.

======= TYPE III ANONYMOUS MESSAGE BEGINS ========
	  "Throngs pressed around, desperate for his commands,
	    But leaving could not tell what they had heard."
			    -- H.P. Lovecraft

Mixminion v0.0.2 is in a slushy code-freeze.

A release announcement will follow late tomorrow night, once I've got
the documentation written and another day's worth of testing done.

This is a testing alpha release.  You will probably only want to use it
if you are technically competent, curious, and interested in helping the
Mixminion development effort.

Highlights include: directories, automatic path selection, real SMTP
support, various kinds of DOS-prevention, configurable batching, and
other minor tweaks.  A complete list of changes will appear with the
release announcement.

While you're waiting, check out ACKS in the CVS repository.  If you
belong there, but aren't included, please drop me a line.

(Please do not forward this mail.)
======== TYPE III ANONYMOUS MESSAGE ENDS =========