Mixminion through webmail

This was brought up on the Mixmaster-devel list after I changed the
default support for Type I server from "y" to "n".

Aside from needing Type I for nym server support, someone mentioned that
it was useful to be able to create an enveloped message for "manual"
injection into the remailer network via a web based mail account.

http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=LAPFWM9C37447.3716435185%40anonymous.pos
ter&rnum=1

I see no reason why we can't have our remailer clients optionally output
the encrypted message to be sent without actually sending it.

--Len.