New spec stuff: Nyms, C API, and security patch on E2E

Hi, all!  I'm back from Ohio, and am flushing my queue.  I've added some
stuff to the spec directory; if you're interested, check it out and add
comments.

I've written my first cut at a nymserver specification, and at a
standard C client API.  They're nowhere near finished yet, but I think
it's far enough along that somebody could start implementing them.  Not
that anybody should -- they need tons of peer review first.

I've also identified a minor security issue in our handling of exit
addresses and fragments, and suggested a solution in E2E spec -- this
will be going into Mixminion 0.0.5, so you might want to check it out.

Peace,
--
Nick