Re: New SMTP/POP3 Anonymizing proxy scripts

Joss Wright wrote:

Having just finished/handed in my 1st year dissertation (and thus having
a close approximation to spare time), I've been looking at Thunderbird
extensions in the last few days. As far as I can tell, there is a hidden
worldwide conspiracy to prevent the knowledge of how to write plugins
from being distributed. I have managed to navigate my way through a few
"hello world"-style programs, though.
I know the feeling. I did come across this:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/thunderbird/specs/extensions.html

Don't know if you've looked at that yet. There's a "How to write an extension" section at the bottom of the page.

--
Roy M. Silvernail is roy@rant-central.com, and you're not
"It's just this little chromium switch, here." - TFS