[ANN] Mixminion 0.0.4rc3: last chance for changes in 0.0.4

                                BLOOM

        (/Coughs gravely./) Madam, when we last had this pleasure
        by the letter dated the sixteenth instant . . .

                              MRS BREEN

        Mr Bloom!  You down here in the haunts of sin!  I caught
        you nicely!  Scamp!

                                BLOOM

        (/Hurridly./) Not so loud my name.  Whatever do you think
        me?  Don't give me away.  Walls have ears.  How do you do?
        It's ages since I.

                                             -- James Joyce, _Ulysses_

                              * * * * *

The third release candidate for Mixminion 0.0.4 is now available.
This release adds many bugfixes beyond Mixminion 0.0.4rc2.  If you're
running a server, you should upgrade.  (Just install the new software
and restart your server.)

With this release candidate, I have run out of pending issues for
Mixminion 0.0.4.  I'm going away for the weekend; when I come back on
Monday, I'm going to release 0.0.4final if there aren't any major bug
reports.

Source:
  http://mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.4rc3.tar.gz
Signature:
  http://mixminion.net/dist/Mixminion-0.0.4rc3.tar.gz.asc
Release notes:
  http://mixminion.net/dist/README-0.0.4rc3

As usual, if you run into any problems with this release
candidate, please let me know.  I'll try to address them before
the final release.

NEW IN VERSION 0.0.4rc3:
   BUGFIXES:
   - Memory leaks:
       - Made server code release memory more aggressively.
       - Fixed a race condition where messages could be queued on a server
         connection that was already shutting down.
       - Fixed memory leaks on certificate checking.
   - Server bugs:
       - Fixed a server crash on key-rotation that would occur when to trying
         to open the same hash log db file twice.
       - Fixed bug that would crash server if PublicKeyLifetime changed.
       - Made server differentiate between ENOENT and EACCES when starting.
       - Fixed a bug that would cause key generation to happen at the wrong
         times.
   - Other bugs:
       - Fixed a bug related to using client keyrings without passwords.
       - Made ASCII armor more reliable in the face of extraneous space,
         headerless armor, and so on.
       - Excluded superceeded servers from directories more thoroughly.

   OTHER CHANGES:
   - Cosmetic:
       - Commented most uncommented code.
       - Refactored path selection again.
       - Refactored code to use more reliable file accessing functions.
       - Added more unit tests
   - Performance enhancements:
       - Changed recommended OpenSSL version to 0.9.7b.
   - Implementation quality
       - Improved a few log messages.
       - Made included etc/mixminiond.conf more reasonable by using a less
         aggressive retry schedule, commenting out unused Allow lines, and
         decreasing PublicKeyLifetime.
       - Made os.expanduser work on more configuration values.
   - Enabled threading on more C functions.