Re: Another newbie question

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 10:42, marcoc1@dada.it wrote:
> OK, the remailer seems to be up & running,
>  with INFO loglevel.
>
> My xDSL connection has an average IP change
>  time of 1-2 weeks; what I need to do when
>  it happen ? (apart waiting for the 0.0.6) ?

For now, regard your server as experimental.  When the IP changes,
change it in the config file and restart the server process.  Any
messages that were routed through the old IP will never be delivered.

(I'm going to mark your server as 'not recommended' for now, so that
nobody accidentally routes their traffic through it until we get working
dynamic IP support.)