mixminion task#139

Hi,

During our work on nym3 we came over a behaviour that seems to be a
bug of mixminion to us : after encoding and decoding a message by SURB
a extra leading newline character 0x0a is appended to the
originating message :

http://bugs.noreply.org/flyspray/?do=details&id=139&area=notify#tabs

After trying to track down the origin of this behaviour, I found that
in ClientMain.runClient a string of headers, headerStr, is prepended to the
originating message. If no such headers are passed on the command
line, the value of headerStr is '0x0a' ('\n') instead of '' that I naively
may expect. I don't know what happens exactly during the decoding
process, but this extraneous  '\n' doesn't seem to be removed.

As this behaviour isn't documented and seems to be quite unintuitive
what should be done about it? document the prepending of '\n' or
suppress it in any case? (currently the initial '\n' is removed only if
no_ss_fragment is true)

++
JR