SURB-format

Hi,

I'm actually some design documents from mixminion.net and try to
understand how a SURB is built. However I can't figure out how a server
recognizes different SURBS. As far as I understand it I can generate
several SURBS and send them to Alice. She uses one for her reply and
this SURBS is then marked as expired at the server. But how does the
server recognize that this SURB is expired?

Besten Gruß

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
My advice (which I'm quite sure someone else has given here previously):