Re: mixminion-dev list

On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 23:50, Roger Dingledine wrote:

> nickm@reputation.com

When you get the chance, could you change that to nickm@alum.mit.edu?
I'm trying to make sure that Mixminion stuff never even seems to be
getting done under Reputation auspices.  I have paranoid visions of
Microsoft buying Reputation and claiming that it owns the Mixminion
code.

I'm getting Roy to sign an FSF-style copyright disclaimer, but you can't
be too careful.

> mixminion.org and .net are currently free. Maybe we should grab them.

Sure. I'll put up half the $$ if somebody puts up the other half.

--
Nick