Re: mixminion-dev list

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 11:50:49PM -0500, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> mixminion.org and .net are currently free. Maybe we should grab them.

I've registered them. They'll be up in the next day or so.

> I'm going to set up cvs in a bit. It will have anonymous pserver
> access so people can pull down cvs with the guest account.

I talked to Nick and Zooko about this, and I've decided to set up just
normal cvs (ssh rather than pserver) for now. There's a 'minion' group
on moria. Zooko and Nick and I have accounts and are in the group;
the rest of you should mail me a username you want and I'll set it up.

The cvsroot is /home/minion/cvsroot/

Currently there's a doc and a src, both empty.

George: when you finish the next draft, either convert it to tex or ask
me to do it, and then we'll commit it. (I want something that most of
our developers are familiar with, that can allow us to make pdf's and
the like, and that won't get us stuck in a rut arguing about the 'best'
doc format. So tex it is.)

Nick: feel free to start doing whatever you want to src (or other
directories too, even).

I've made a mixminion-cvs list and subbed you all to it. I'll rig it so
commit notices go to that list (in the next few days).

--Roger