Re: Comments on latest draft

I wrote:
> 2a. We should specify a specific PRNG.
>  b. Why is the PRNG seed gone from the header?

But never mind.  I was thrown off by the presence of R(.) in the
specification.  It turns out, though, that R is only used by client
code; the server uses uses Encrypt(H(MS|"JUNK_GENERATION_MODE")[0:16],
Z(126)).

>7. I'm skipping over the actual examples; they look okay to me, given
>what's been said above.  There should also be examples for generating
>SURBs (and MURBs, if they exist), using them, and receiving reply
>messages.

Actually, it looks like MMReplyBlock _does_ create SURB blocks.  The
other functionality, though, still seems missing.

--
Nick