Re: "FORWARD" module

On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 08:49, George Danezis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Do we actually need a forward module? In theory if the packet type is "0"
> is is dealt with by the mix layer and forwarded automatically.

IMNSHO, we should mention type 0=FORWARD in the list of modules, even if
only to say that it's handled by the mix layer.  Otherwise, we'd have
some of the type codes specified in the modules list, and others
specified in the core.

Of course, if we decide that the type needs to go at the head of the
packet body in order to support multipart replies, this problem will go
away and be replaced by others.