Attn stalker, rabbit admins

Hi, all!

I've tried to contact you via the contact addresses you advertised for
your servers, but gotten no response.

Both of you started mixminion services, but haven't gotten added to
the directory.  Here's why:

   - rabbit: You started your server, then (as far as I can tell)
     turned it off.  [If you don't want to be running a mixminion
     server, then you don't need to respond to this--but if there's
     something I can help with, please let me know.]

   - stalker: Your server is probably still running, since it is still
     uploading Server Descriptors to the directory.  However, your
     configured hostname ("bogart.mtek.net") doesn't actually resolve
     from the outside world, and so I can't use it to connect to you.

Again, please let me know if I can help.

Yours,
--
Nick Mathewson