Re: Expected bandwidth for server

Hi Mike,

I'm running my server (lakshmi) on a home ADSL connection with 512kbps
upstream which is also running a mail and webserver (very low traffic,
however). I can't quote exact bandwidth usage figures, but it's
certainly coming nowhere close to capacity for my link (at least at the
moment!). You can look at the generated stats on the mixminion webpage
to see how lakshmi's doing.

Of course, I don't know how this is going to alter as the network grows
to take over the world (which it almost certainly shall), but certainly
from my experience you should have ample bandwidth to contribute.

Joss (server at lakshmi.pseudonymity.net)