Re: Mixminion node "flutic"

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 07:36:14AM +0100, Mike Zanker wrote:

> On 30/03/2005 06:56, Mike Zanker wrote:
>
> > my node "flutic" appears to have been removed from the directory
> > yesterday.
>
> Correction - it's still in the directory, just not recommended. Why
> would this be? I'm not aware of any connectivity problems with the server.

I can't tell why exactly it was marked not-recommended, but it is back
up now.

With the current directory server implementation, the dirserver only
checks whether a server is up once a day, so it is possible to be
marked as "not recommended" for 24 hours if your server is unreachable
at exactly the wrong moment.

yrs,
--
Nick Mathewson