Re: Who is running miniontest

Grove is running both a pinger and a chainer.

<http://privacy.outel.org/minion/>

--On Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:46 AM +0000 Colin Tuckley <colin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd like to compile a list of who is running miniontest so that I can get
some idea of how much test traffic is being generated.

Can you please reply if you run miniontest - or any other pinger or test
traffic generator.

The URL of any publicly available results pages would be good too.

Thanks,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin@xxxxxxxxxxx  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

A hug is a perfect gift: one size fits all & nobody minds if you exchange
it - Ivern Ball