New mixminion server

So, I've turned up a mixminion server today, with what should be an
acceptable SMTP exit policy.  I've yet to test that, though.

That being said, I'd have expected a need to manually publish myself
somewhere, no?  Perhaps I'm just used to struggling with mixmaster, but the
documentation led me to believe it was as simple as turn it on and it
magically works.  I don't need to publish a key or a hostname anywhere, or
grab a list of peers from somewhere...?

As well, and more in-line with a -dev list, just wondering if anyone's
looked into making a J2EE (specifically, I'm thinking of the BlackBerry)
mixminion client?