commit 8ba0158c973f23e2e196a5673d0b58def83271b2
Author: Nick Mathewson <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue May 3 03:26:50 2005 +0000

    Most of the back-end for the Great Mixminion Directory Rewrite.  Still needs more testing and more glue code

I am now unsure if I should just re-add the class or take my directory code back to before this commit or whether there is something to fix here. I know there is a directory running, but I don't know if the publishing part even works today (I don't know what to send there and I get Error 500 if I call it without a valid descriptor). If there is a directory server running nowadays which version is it using?

Regards and many thanks for your time,
Florian