Re: Batching Strategy and Network Structure

egads. long mail. i'm going to finish working on the batching-taxonomy
draft, and then look at a "sending large files with mixminion" subsec,
and then read this. :)

my very brief response:

"yes, we should put a short discussion of this stuff in. it's good
stuff to get out in the open early. we probably don't have space for
more than a page for it. we shouldn't commit to anything because we
need more time to argue about it. as such, we should move it to the
about-to-be-resurrected section 7, "Maintaining anonymity sets",
rather than in the "this is our design" section."

--roger