Re: Minion-design.pdf is submitted

On Wed, 8 May 2002, Roger Dingledine wrote:

> * We need to start an actual spec. I'm not a spec person anymore, so I
> don't want to be the one leading that; but I'll read and give comments
> and answer questions. Nick will help, but he's too busy these days for
> me to just volunteer him. Anybody want to pick this up and run with it?

At this point, I'd like to suggest we bring Peter Palfrader and Scott
Renfo in on the discussion, if there are no objections. They've been the
most active in discussing Mixmaster v3 with me, and I'd like them to be
involved in the writing of the actual spec (though I'm not going to
volunteer them, either).

Are we gearing this toward being an IETF draft?

--Len.