Pboxlevel3 node misbehaving

The pboxlevel3 node is in trouble due to same problem
that already happened two times on other server

Invalid PK or misencrypted header in
packet IN:R26NVaTl: Bad padding

This message fill the logfile.
After a warning if someone ever wanted to track
 this, 48 hour ago I deleted the current key and
regenerate one. This proved itself a way
to solve the problem, albeit a rude one.

Environment:
Linux 2.6.15 i486 kernel on Geode 266MhZ
 i486-like processor
Distro Debian testing with repository
 precompiled mixminion package 0.0.7.1

Now the stats are the following; I suppose
pboxlevel3 needs a dirserver key change,
as i previous cases. If yes, please
do it; the pbl3 node admint will be
 grateful for the ethernity ;)

Hitting different host with different setup
 this seems to me a non trivial bug.

Ciao.   Marco

  ReceivedPacket: 15
  ReceivedConnection: 13
  AttemptedConnect: 76
  SuccessfulConnect: 11
  FailedConnect: 47
  AttemptedRelay: 17
  SuccessfulRelay: 17
  FailedRelay: 0
  UnretriableRelay: 0
  AttemptedDelivery: 0
  SuccessfulDelivery: 0
  FailedDelivery: 0
  UnretriableDelivery: 0

--

+--------------- http://www.winstonsmith.info ---------------+
| il Progetto Winston Smith: scolleghiamo il Grande Fratello |