Re: introduction and a question or two...

On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 19:59, Nick Mathewson wrote:
> [BTW, your original mail got bounced because the address you have
> subscribed to this list is not the address that sent your mail.]

I fixed that sorry...

> That'd be great.  I haven't started revising the README yet for 0.0.6,
> so any patches would be quite welcome.

I will try and do that this weekend over thanksgiving break. Is their
any preference for what directory is used for the default directory?

Should i mail the list when I have entries in the log file about servers
that can not be connected to? Or do you let these go for a while?

--
--dfc
Douglas F. Calvert