Re: Directory too optimistic ???

Marco A. Calamari wrote:

> After some test I found that current mixminion directory
>  lists all remailer as OK, including brain dead ones like
>  pbox2 or temporary offline ones as geonosis.
>
> All remailer in dir are OK; this seems to me impossible.
>
> I'm wrong ?

The definition of OK as far as the Dir Server is concerned is that they
respond to pings - this doesn't mean that they can actually process
messages. Nick was going to work on it when he got some time.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin@xxxxxxxxxxx  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first, and
the lesson afterward. - Anonymous