Re: Question: IP blacklists / whitelists?

On Nov 13, 2007 4:22 AM,  <tainaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
> Any thoughts about how this would affect overall usability of the
> mixminion network? Any other comments?

I have no comments on the general idea, however if you take this
approach you should probably also blacklist any IP which is inside
your jurisdiction.   If there is only a single logging node in a path
security is not compromised much.

You could use one of the available geoip databases to get a pretty
good guess at where various IPs are located.