Re: FAIL: testPrivateFiles (mixminion.test.FileParanoiaTests)

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 13:07, Squirrel Remailer Admin wrote:
> Current maintenance CVS code, Python 2.2.3+:  "make test" completed
> without errors, but "mixminion unittests" failed at testPrivateFiles.

Hm.  It seems to work for me.  It looks as if either permissions
checking is disabled in your environment, or something screwy is going
on with file permissions themselves.

1) Is this intermittent, or does it happen every time you run "mixminion
unittests"?
2) What version of the software are you running?
3) What is your current environment?  (That is, what does env say?)

Yrs,
--
Nick