Re: AttributeError: FragmentPool instance has no attribute 'store'

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 12:08, Squirrel Remailer Admin wrote:
> Got this with fragmented delivery enabled in mixminiond.conf, running
> mixminion-v0-0-5-patches CVS code with Python 2.2.3+ on Linux 2.4.22:

I'll get on it.  Could you give me a few hundred lines of the logs
leading up to this exception?

BTW, it'd be cool if more people started using the bugzilla pages at
bugs.noreply.org to report bugs.  My current system of using email
folders makes it kinda hard for me to remember bug priorities.