tainaron pinger online

Hi,

I've finally come around to putting the tainaron pinger results
online [1]. Pinger and load stats should be updated on an hourly
basis. GPG signatures are detached, so they don't clutter the
results.

1. http://tainaron.kilu.de/

(I'm not yet sure about how permanent this URL will be, but for
starters it'll have to suffice...)

The admin key fingerprint is
  A4B4 8429 EDC0 5DC8 ECDA 5FA1 0071 BE1C B6B2 D8CE,
and the pinger key is signed by the admin key. The pinger key is
used to automatically sign the stats, so you might not want to
trust it as much as the admin key.

Feedback is welcome. The formatting so far is mostly copied from
Echolot, but maybe there's already been suggestions for type III
specific improvements of the stats format?

Ciao

Tobias
--
mbox:admin@tainaron