Re: [FATAL] Shutting down because of exception:exceptions.AttributeError

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 09:33, Squirrel Remailer Admin wrote:
> Running the latest maintenance CVS code Squirrel still keeps crashing,
> now with this exception:
>
> Sep 26 14:32:57.215 [ERROR] Found damaged object nDwfxMnX in filestore /var/spool/minion/work/queues/outgoing: invalid load key, '^@'.
> Sep 26 14:32:57.217 [FATAL] Exception while running server

Ug.  I was really hoping when I wrote this code that this error would
never actually show up.  If the file still exists, could you send me the
contents of /var/spool/minion/work/queues/outgoing/msg_nDwfxMnX ?

I've checked in another fix to the maintenance branch that should delete
damaged files and prevent them from crashing the server.  I'm still
really curious how they're getting created, though...

Could you check your logs for error messages of the form, "Found damaged
object XYZZY...", and if you find any, let me know?  I've changed the
server to set aside corrupted files for analysis so I can find out
what's going on here.  [This feature should go away in the future.]

--
Nick