Draft Python Client API

I've just checked in the first draft of a Python client API for
Mixminion.  It isn't implemented yet; I want more comments before I
do it (probably for Mixminon 0.0.8).

This API is a little more complicated than some of the other proposals
people have sent.  Unlike those proposals, however, it is basically
complete.  In my opinion, it's pretty important to expose the entire
useful client functionality: while any given 'advanced' functions
won't be used by most applications, I bet that most applications will
need to touch one or two 'advanced' functions to work the way they
want.

Please let me know what you think here.  I'm cc'ing a few extra people
whom I suspect may be interested, or who have written early drafts of
client APIs themselves, or who are writing applications using
Mixminion.  Please let me know what you think.

The file is checked into Mixminion CVS in
   src/minion/lib/mixminion/ClientAPI.py

You can view the latest version at:
   http://mixminion.net/cvs/src/minion/lib/mixminion/ClientAPI.py

Patches (especially documentation patches and example uses) are very
welcome.

Many thanks,
--
Nick Mathewson