Re: The status and future of Mixminion network

On Sat, 2007-09-15 at 12:49 +0200, tainaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Marco,
>
> > I saw raising outgoing queues tha tipically kill the node when
> > arriving to 20-30 Mb. This for 4 different nodes, requiring
> > cleaning & restart of daemon
>
> Outgoing queues grow with the number of messages that are sent to
> offline nodes -- the outgoing queue kind of mirrors the number of
> not recommended nodes in the directory.
>
> Tainaron has had up to 40 MB in the outgoing queue without any
> problems. I'll test it with higher volumes today, maybe there's a
> problem indeed...

Some small correlation with crash seems to exist also with uptime
 (> 1 week) and the use of shred against rm on low end
 embedded cpu's

--

+--------------- http://www.winstonsmith.info ---------------+
| il Progetto Winston Smith: scolleghiamo il Grande Fratello |