Re: Mixminion Network problems.

On Sat, Sep 22, 2007 at 12:31:26PM +0100, colin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote 1.5K bytes in 46 lines about:
: However it is also apparent that some mixminion repops are not watching
: their servers very closely and fail to notice when they stop working.

I don't understand why my node, phobos, isn't showing up as valid and
online.  I can connect to it just fine, it's running and rotating keys
just fine.  It's updating the directory info just fine.

I recently upgraded to 0.0.8alpha3 just fine.  My node has shown as
offline for months, yet it's been running and available on the correct
IP:port combination according to my monitoring system the entire time.

If I've misconfigured it or done something else stupid, I'm happy to
pastebin the config and let others poke at it.

--
Andrew